NOTE: Due to COVID-19, positions will begin via telehealth and transition to in-person sessions upon termination of the local/national emergencies.
Changes Psychological Services, PLLC is hiring! We are an insurance-based private practice looking to hire independently licensed clinicians to join our team. We specialize in CBT for adults with anxiety, obsessive-compulsive and mood disorders, and are seeking candidates with similar training and expertise to provide individual psychotherapy. Doctoral level licensed clinical psychologists (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) and Master's level licensed clinicians (LPC, LICSW, etc.) are encouraged to apply.
This position is ideal for those who want to enjoy the clinical aspects of private practice without the day-to-day tasks of running a business. This is an independent, 1099-contractor position and requires a minimum of 10 hours per week of direct client contact, up to full-time if desired.
- Independently licensed or license-eligible as a psychologist (preferred), professional counselor or clinical social worker in Washington, DC
- Advanced training and experience in CBT (or similar evidence-based interventions, such as MBCT, ACT, DBT, etc.)
- Credentialed with BCBS or willingness to become credentialed
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Office space (including waiting room, kitchen area, WiFi)
- Access to HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform and EHR for documenting progress notes, treatment plans, etc.
- Consultation on cases, as needed/desired
- Marketing on practice website
- Assistance with insurance credentialing
- Referral screening and intake coordination
- Billing and insurance reimbursement
- Premier location in Downtown/Farragut Square, just three blocks from the White House and within steps of Metro on the Red line (at Farragut North stop), Orange, Silver and Blue lines (at Farragut West stop)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Collegial environment
- Excellent clientele
- Growth opportunities
If interested, please send a CV and list of 2-3 references with contact information to [email protected]. Start date is subject to credentialing verification.