Changes Psychological Services, PLLC is an in-network provider for CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPO and FEP plans). During your initial phone consultation, your mental health insurance benefits will be verified. Please have your insurance card available for reference. All copays, coinsurance and/or deductibles are due at the time services are rendered (see Payment options below).
For insurance providers other than Blue Cross Blue Shield, Changes Psychological Services is considered out-of-network. However, you may be eligible for reimbursement of payment through your health insurance company. Please check your coverage carefully. It may be helpful to ask the following questions when contacting your insurance administrator:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What, if any, is my deductible and has it been met?
- Is there a limit on how many sessions per year my insurance covers?
- Are there any pre-authorization requirements?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Are there any forms that need to be completed by my psychologist in order for me to receive reimbursement?
Please note that the above list is intended as a guideline, and not meant to be exhaustive.
Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Payment is due at the time services are rendered.